Thursday 1 December 2016

Check out my weekly football picks - and my show sponsor!

It's Thursday, generally the beginning of the NFL betting week. As a result, I urge all of you to check out my weekly NFL picks column on DeadHitSports.com. All season I've been making my football betting suggestions of the week, not to mention recapping the week that was every Tuesday.

Not only does this fun site allow me to post my picks each week, but they're also one of the reasons that I am on air right now on TSN 690 with our still-new Weekend Game Plan with Matthew Ross show. Indeed, DeadHitSports came aboard as a title sponsor, taking a chance on my lactose-intolerant self. 

The result has been a tremendous couple of months in the books for weekend morning sports radio. Each Saturday and Sunday I am proud (and groggy) to wake up and speak to Montrealers - and beyond - delivering energetic, fun and thought-provoking sports radio entertainment. 

So thank you to DeadHitSports, we couldn't have done it without you. 

You can also follow @DeadHitSports on Twitter and DeadHitSports on Facebook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment