Tuesday 13 December 2016

My Week 15 football thoughts and radio show preview for this weekend

Last week was a hard one for me to swallow. As a big Broncos fan, I skipped out on time with the kids to watch my beloved team in a must win situation in Tennessee. The first half was brutal offensively, as has been the case so often this frustrating season. Then the light bulb went on and Siemian and company lit up the Titans D, only to fumble the game away late. Passionate football fans know what I am talking about. It feels like a punch in the stomach that lingers for the next 24 hours - at least!

That said, it's a new week. Denver takes on the Patriots in an intriguing football betting matchup that I am actually giving out a pick on Wednesday afternoon on DeadHitSports. Spoiler alert - I like the value in this one.

As for this weekend's Saturday and Sunday TSN 690 Radio morning show? We'll look ahead to the 2017 sports storylines, because I hate retrospectives, I find them to be VERY lazy. We'll also have a ton of Habs talk, as the Canadiens play back-to-back Friday and Saturday.

Can't wait? I know the feeling. Don't worry, you can join our Facebook Fan Page and listen to recent audio from the show. :)

Follow @MatthewWords

No comments:

Post a Comment